Looking for a gorgeous, unique spot to host your next event or hold classes in? The Willow Studio is the perfect space for a baby shower, retreat, or workshop. Contact us with the date, time and type of class or event you wish to rent it for. Pending availability of the studio and suitability of your event, we’ll set it up! (Unfortunately we don’t rent for children’s birthday parties, or for groups over 40 people at this time).
- Bright and beautiful 2150 sq. ft. facility.
- Ground level, ample parking.
- 780 square feet of open studio space (approx. 27’ x 29’), including one mirrored wall, sound system (includes auxiliary input for mp3 player, phone, tablet, etc), dimmable lighting and blank walls for projecting onto.
- Reception and lounge area, with a large harvest table that seats 8.
- Two large washrooms, one equipped with a change table and two showers.
- Kitchenette with sink, mini dishwasher, mini fridge, microwave.
- Central heat, air conditioning, Wi-Fi.
2018 Rental rates
The Studio is available to rent for two types of purposes:
(1) Special Events/Workshops (2 hour minimum) – This includes events such as a yoga party, baby shower, meeting, workshop, training session or fundraiser.
- 2 to 4 hours: $35/hour + HST
- 4.5 or more hours: $30/hour + HST
- Full day: $200 + HST
- Full weekend: $320 + HST
Price includes one of our staff members to meet you on site 15 minutes prior to the start of your booking to unlock the door and orient you with our studio, and meeting you 15 minutes after the end of your booking to lock the door. If you are an existing studio key-holder, deduct $20 from your total.
- One Willow instructor for a 60 minute class of your choice (add $75+HST).
(2) Reoccurring Class Series – If you’re a yoga or fitness instructor with an existing client base and are looking for a place to hold your classes, Willow is available to rent when other classes aren’t scheduled.
$30+HST/hour, with a minimum of 6 weeks booked.
Price includes a key to the studio, and use of yoga mats and props in the storage room.
- Make sure to include time for set-up/check in and break-down/clean up within your booking request. All rentals include 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after your event/class. If you require more time than this, please ensure you have booked extra time.
- Rentals are in 30 minute increments.
- For yoga or fitness instructors, proof of insurance is required.
- 50% deposit is required to hold your booking. The remaining 50% is due a minimum of 3 days before the booking. Payments may be made by eTransfer, cash or cheque.
- A $200 damage deposit will be required the day of the event.
- No pets, please! (service animals welcome).
- Facilities must be returned to the condition they are found in.