One-on-One Core Assessment with Stephanie Reynolds
This one hour functional assessment of your core and pelvic floor muscles, along with a Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation) assessment, will help you build body awareness and an understanding of how to engage and strengthen these muscles.
- If you’ve been doing Kegel exercises correctly (and if this is an exercise that you should avoid)
- How to activate your pelvic floor to build strength, endurance, and coordination
- A more effective way of breathing – the Core Breath
- Posture and habit corrections to improve and prevent core and pelvic floor issues
- Releases and exercises personalized to your situation, that you can do at home
This assessment is ideal for anyone who recently had a baby, who struggles with bladder control, prolapse, hemorrhoids, pelvic pain or pain during intercourse, or who just wants to “feel better” in their body.
You’ll remain fully clothed for the assessment. Please note that this is not a pelvic floor physiotherapy assessment and is not typically covered by private health insurance plans.
$75 +HST for one hour.