Experience the benefits of in-person, hands-on learning where you can ask questions in real time, get up-to-date, evidence-based information, and learn the basics of labour, birth, and beyond all in one crash course.
This course is ideal for all expecting parents, whether you’re planning a hospital birth, home birth, Cesarean birth, or are seeing an OB or midwife. It’s also a great option if:
- You and your partner are busy people and need some scheduled time to connect;
- You’re anxious or nervous about the labour and birth experience;
- You’re excited about birth and want to prepare as much as you can!
This course is taught by Kelly Swift, certified Birth Doula, Childbirth Educator, and Registered Massage Therapist. Kelly supports clients journeying through the prenatal and postpartum period and has been teaching childbirth education since 2015.
Your course instructor, Kelly Swift
- A day of learning in our relaxing, spa-like studio
- Snacks, tea and infused water
- A course manual to take home
- 30% off our online pelvic floor yoga video series, Willow at Home
I recently attended the Childbirth 101 Prenatal Class with Kelly and found it extremely informative and positive. Kelly was extremely knowledgeable, and my partner and I enjoyed the day greatly! I can’t say enough about her knowledge and demeanor. The Willow Studio is a beautiful, clean, calming space!”
- Deb Moore