One-on-One Core Assessment with Stephanie Reynolds
This one hour functional assessment of your core and pelvic floor muscles, along with a Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation) assessment, will help you build body awareness and an understanding of how to engage and strengthen these muscles.
- If you’ve been doing Kegel exercises correctly (and if this is an exercise that you should avoid)
- How to activate your pelvic floor to build strength, endurance, and coordination
- A more effective way of breathing – the Core Breath
- Posture and habit corrections to improve and prevent core and pelvic floor issues
- Releases and exercises personalized to your situation, that you can do at home
This assessment is ideal for anyone who recently had a baby, who struggles with bladder control, prolapse, hemorrhoids, pelvic pain or pain during intercourse, or who just wants to “feel better” in their body.
You’ll remain fully clothed for the assessment.
$75 +HST for one hour.